Maruti Suzuki Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other day I was reading something and got confused. How many trim levels does Maruti Suzuki Wagon R have? Is the number 3 or 7? Also, has any new variant been launched in 2019?

·
Registered
55 Posts
The other day I was reading something and got confused. How many trim levels does Maruti Suzuki Wagon R have? Is the number 3 or 7? Also, has any new variant been launched in 2019?
I think you are confused about the trim levels and the variants. Maruti Suzuki Wagon R has 3 trim levels and 7 variants. The variants will come in 3 trim levels i.e. LXi, VXi, and ZXi.
As an answer to your next question, a new model has been launched in January 2019. The new comes in 3 trim levels - LXi, VXi and ZXi - and in a total of 7 variants.
The Maruti Wagon R 2019 LXi variant gets a 1.0-liter K-Series petrol engine producing 67bhp of power and 90Nm of torque, which is paired to a 5-speed manual gearbox. This variant gets driver-side airbag (Dual airbags as optional), ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors, seat belt reminder, speed alert system, door-open warning, manual AC, 12V charging socket, central locking, front power windows, etc. This model rides on 13-inch steel wheels wrapped with 155/80 R13 tyres.

The mid-level variant VXi is available in two engine options - 1.0-liter and 1.2-liter petrol. Transmission options include a 5-speed manual and a 5-speed AMT. Along with features available in base variant, the new WagonR gets speed-sensitive door locks, body-colored ORVMs and door handles, blacked-out B-pillar in 1.2L version, electrically adjustable wing mirrors, tilt-adjustable steering, keyless entry, power windows, day/night inside rearview mirrors, 60:40 split-folding rear seats, Audio system with Bluetooth and USB connectivity, and multi-functional steering in 1.2L model.
Hope this answers your doubts. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts