Maruti Suzuki Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone help me with the various accessories available for a Maruti Suzuki swift ZDi AMT purchased in 2018?
A general list of all Maruti Suzuki Swift accessories will also do.

·
Registered
55 Posts
You could check the following site for detailed information about accessories available for Swift.
https://www.autocarindia.com/car-news/2018-maruti-suzuki-swift-accessories-listed-407466

You customize your swift using a combination of the following accessories i.e.body cover, door visor, fog lamp, MAT,Boot Mat, Bumper Corner protector,Bluetooth, cushion, seat cover,navigation system, air inflator, air purifier, vaccum cleaner, reverse parking camera, reverse parking sensors,flocking, spoiler, remote locking,etc.
the site mentioned above provides the variants that these accessories are available for and the prices of each of these. Most of the accessories are available for all the four L,Z, Z+ and V variants.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Could someone help me with the various accessories available for a Maruti Suzuki swift ZDi AMT purchased in 2018?
A general list of all Maruti Suzuki Swift accessories will also do.
Hi Automator,
There are certain accessories that may risk your warranty so please carefully evaluate the accessories that you finally choose for your car. I will list down a few accessories that I believe would go well:
  • Xenon lights (by philips)
  • leather or art leather seats (various companies out there, look for the quality in reviews)
  • floor and car trunk (dicky) mats (ATZ 5D)
  • air filter (by ALTECH)
  • Window visorv (by Auto Pearl)
  • Security system with Immobilizer (Viper, Hornet, Xenos, Silicon, Wheels)
  • sun film
  • music system
Accessories that are good but may risk your warranty:
  • K&N conical air filter
  • Free flow automech exhaust
  • porting or polishing

1 - 3 of 3 Posts