Maruti Suzuki Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will there be an upgrade to the Maruti Suzuki Swift this year (2020)? If so, have there been any pictures of the new model? Did the car receive a facelift?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yes! The Maruti Suzuki Swift will be upgraded and launched in 2020 and it also did receive a facelift. Believe me, the Facelift is really awesome and classy!
Here is a picture of the Maruti Suzuki Swift Sports Model 2020
Maruti Suzuki Swift Sports 2020

Maruti Suzuki Swift 2020

These are some images of the Maruti Suzuki Swift Sport 2020 that was unveiled in the Bangkok expo in 2019.

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts

News has it that the Maruti Suzuki Sport Katana version will be showcased in the Tokyo auto salon in 2020. You can read more on the news on the link mentioned here.
Suzuki Swift Sport Katana Edition to be showcased at Tokyo Auto Salon 2020

However, the Maruti Suzuki Swift 2020 that has been facelifted is expected to be launched in India in the current month of January. This version has been upgraded to abide by more stringent emission laws that are currently in place.
Looks like the upcoming version of Swift will be an all in one with the looks, the sporty appearance, the performance and lower emissions as well.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Since we have been discussing in length about the new Maruti Suzuki 2020, I was looking around and came across a video that shows what is new in the upgraded version of the Maruti Suzuki Swift but sadly it shows only the exteriors. Hoping to know what the interiors have really soon.
I had to post it here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts