Maruti Suzuki Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am writing this post as a request for the features of Celerio X. Hope this will be informative :). I will also be doing a post on the features of Celerio. The name seems to be confusing for many because of its similarity, but both the cars are different versions of the same car each having their own trim levels.

The key features of the car are power steering, power windows, anti-lock braking system, driver-side airbag, passenger airbag, wheel covers, multi-function steering wheel, heater and air conditioning.

In terms of suspension and brakes, the car has,
Front SuspensionMac Pherson Strut with Coil Spring
Rear SuspensionCoupled Torsion Beam Axle with Coil Spring
Steering TypePower
Steering ColumnTilt
Steering Gear TypeRack&Pinion
Front Brake TypeDisc
Rear Brake TypeDrum

In terms of the interiors and exterior, the interiors of the car have a tachometer, electronic multi-tripster, fabric upholstery, glove compartment, digital clock, digital odometer, outside temperature display. The exteriors have adjustable headlights, Power Adjustable Exterior Rear View Mirror, rear window wiper and washer alongwith defogger, power antenna, wheel cover, roof rail, integrated antenna.

In terms of safety, the car has anti-lock braking system, central locking, child safety locks, seat belt warning, side and front impact beams, passenger side rear view mirror, driver side and passenger side airbags, engine immobilizer, crash sensor, engine check warning, pretensioners and force limiting seatbelts and anti-theft device.

The entertainment system also has 4 speaker, bluetooth connectivity and radio.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Does the new Maruti Suzuki Celerio X have the same features as the Celerio X from 2019? There must have been some improvements or somethings might have been eliminated I guess.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Does the new Maruti Suzuki Celerio X have the same features as the Celerio X from 2019? There must have been some improvements or somethings might have been eliminated I guess.
Hey @Keshav, yes there are some changes to the new Maruti Suzuki Celerio X 2020 but not many. I 'll tell you about the specifications of the new car.
The car is available with petrol and CNG engines. The engine is a K10B aluminum type of engine with 4 valves and 3 cylinders. the maximum torque is 90Nm @3500 rpm and it complies with the BS-VI emission norms.
Accelerator pedal type - Electric
Maximum power - 50 kW @ 6000 rpm
Brakes - Ventilated Disc
Rear brakes- Drum type
Front suspension - MacPherson Strut With Coil Spring
Rear suspension - Coupled Torsion Beam Axle With Coil Spring
Steering - Electronic power steering
So you can see that there aren't many changes.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey @Keshav, yes there are some changes to the new Maruti Suzuki Celerio X 2020 but not many. I 'll tell you about the specifications of the new car.
The car is available with petrol and CNG engines. The engine is a K10B aluminum type of engine with 4 valves and 3 cylinders. the maximum torque is 90Nm @3500 rpm and it complies with the BS-VI emission norms.
Accelerator pedal type - Electric
Maximum power - 50 kW @ 6000 rpm
Brakes - Ventilated Disc
Rear brakes- Drum type
Front suspension - MacPherson Strut With Coil Spring
Rear suspension - Coupled Torsion Beam Axle With Coil Spring
Steering - Electronic power steering
So you can see that there aren't many changes.
There seems to be very minimal change, isn't it? Well, I was under the assumption that something must have changed for it to be called the "New Maruti Suzuki Ceelrio 2020". So is it because of the features? Are there any new features to the Celerio X 2020?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@Keshav, there are quite a few updates to the features especially in terms of safety, which is why it is probably called the new Celerio X. The features are
Safety -
  • Driver side airbags
  • Headlight leveling
  • Seat belt reminder
  • Front ventilated disc
  • Immobilizer
  • Childproof rear door locks
  • Pedestrian protection
  • Reverse parking sensors
  • ABS
  • Speed alert system
Central console and instrumental panel-
  • Illumination color- amber
  • Urethane steering wheel
  • Accessory socket
  • Back dial type climate control
Comfort and convenience-
  • Air conditioner
  • Pivot type outside mirrors
  • Power steering
Interior-
  • 5 drink holder
  • Integrated rear headset
Exterior-
  • Body-colored bumper
  • Material grill
  • Body-colored back door garnish
I personally found the interior features of the car pretty exciting. This could be an ideal car for long drives with friends and family.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts