Maruti Suzuki Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am confused, are the two Celerios different trim levels or altogether different ranges of Maruti Suzuki? What is the difference in the features? Are there significant differences in the specifications and the performance? Also, how much is the price difference?
Thanks in advance :).

·
Registered
55 Posts
Actually, it may be confusing since the names are similar. Both the hatchbacks were launched in India in 2017 in different months. The base price at the time of launch for Celerio was 4.26 lacs and for Celerio X it was 4.75 lacs.
The Celerio X is a rugged version of Celerio hatchback and is a crossover like version with some extensive crossover-like styling and features, the car is not exactly a crossover car.
Maruti Suzuki Celerio X primarily comes in four variants - VXI, VXI AMT, ZXI, and ZXI AMT, along with option packages for each one of them.
From the rear, the top half of the Celerio X is identical to the regular Celerio, but the lower section gets a new rear bumper with heavy plastic cladding and a diffuser.
I'll write two posts on this forum soon with detailed specifications of both the cars. That should give you a clearer picture.
In short, Celerio and Celerio X are different versions of a particular model and they each have their own trim levels.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, it may be confusing since the names are similar. Both the hatchbacks were launched in India in 2017 in different months. The base price at the time of launch for Celerio was 4.26 lacs and for Celerio X it was 4.75 lacs.
The Celerio X is a rugged version of Celerio hatchback and is a crossover like version with some extensive crossover-like styling and features, the car is not exactly a crossover car.
Maruti Suzuki Celerio X primarily comes in four variants - VXI, VXI AMT, ZXI, and ZXI AMT, along with option packages for each one of them.
From the rear, the top half of the Celerio X is identical to the regular Celerio, but the lower section gets a new rear bumper with heavy plastic cladding and a diffuser.
I'll write two posts on this forum soon with detailed specifications of both the cars. That should give you a clearer picture.
In short, Celerio and Celerio X are different versions of a particular model and they each have their own trim levels.
Hey, thanks!
I just read your post on the specifications of Maruti Suzuki Celerio X, it is informative. Could you also do a post on the features of Celerio and Celerio X?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts