Maruti Suzuki Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why do most cars have common colors? It would really be exciting if a car manufacturer could come up with a distinct color that hasn't been introduced before or isn't common or isn't a shade of some other existing color.
Here are the 5 colors that Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 is available in:
Tango Orange

Superior White

Silky Silver

Granite Grey

Fire Brick Red

·
Registered
49 Posts
Exactly! Most colors re almost similar or maybe just a tone darker or lighter. Would love to see some unique colors. While I was looking I got to searching for the variants for Maruti Alto 800 (2019) colors. A few of them are a bit different or uncommon.
Mojito Green

Granite Grey

Silky Silver

Blazing Red

Cerulean Blue

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Exactly! Most colors re almost similar or maybe just a tone darker or lighter. Would love to see some unique colors. While I was looking I got to searching for the variants for Maruti Alto 800 (2019) colors. A few of them are a bit different or uncommon.
Mojito Green
View attachment 33
Granite Grey
View attachment 37
Silky Silver
View attachment 35
Blazing Red
View attachment 38
Cerulean Blue
View attachment 40
Hey,
Do you have any idea about the color code of the Mojito Green color ? This color isn't that common I feel. I think I want to try it on my car too though its not a Maruti.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey,
Do you have any idea about the color code of the Mojito Green color ? This color isn't that common I feel. I think I want to try it on my car too though its not a Maruti.
Definitely!
I'll help you with the color codes of all the colors that I've mentioned above.
  1. Mojito Green-ZWK
  2. Granite Grey-ZTN
  3. Silky Silver-Z2S
  4. Blazing Red-ZTF
  5. Cerulean Blue-RGB
Hope this is what you were looking for.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Why do most cars have common colors? It would really be exciting if a car manufacturer could come up with a distinct color that hasn't been introduced before or isn't common or isn't a shade of some other existing color.
Tango Orange
View attachment 28
Superior White
View attachment 29
Silky Silver
View attachment 30
Granite Grey
View attachment 31
Fire Brick Red
View attachment 32
Tango Orange
View attachment 28
Superior White
View attachment 29
Silky Silver
View attachment 30
Granite Grey
View attachment 31
Fire Brick Red
View attachment 32
which color code is this??